GitHub Enterprise (GitHubEnterprise.email@example.com)
Bring more visibility to the entire development cycle with the GitHub Enterprise bot for Webex Teams.
Want to stay on top of all the changes in your repositories? With notifications from the GitHub Enterprise bot for Webex Teams, you can. Streamline code collaboration and make it easier for all the developers on your team to share ideas.
Note: To set up workflows, you need a GitHub Enterprise administrator account. (Looking for the GitHub Cloud bot for Webex Teams?)
Connect the GitHub Enterprise bot to your spaces to receive customizable notifications such as:
- Commit Pushed, Status Updated, or Comment Added
- Pull Request Assigned, Comment Added, or Assignee Removed
- Branch Created or Deleted
- Tag Created, Deleted, or Pushed
- Team Repository Added
- Collaborator Added or Removed
- Deployment Created or Status Updated
- Release Published
- Repository Forked
- Project Created, Closed, Reopened, Edited or Deleted
- Project Column Created, Moved, Deleted, or Edited
- Project Card Created, Moved, Deleted, Converted or Edited
- Issue Assigned, Assignee Removed, or Comment Added
To get started, go to your selected Webex Teams space, then type "@" and select GitHub Enterprise, followed by the command: help.