Bitbucket Server (BitbucketServer.email@example.com)
Streamline adoption and issue resolution for your source code and development projects with the Bitbucket Server bot for Webex Teams.
Stay up to date on all your team’s pull requests, commits, issues, and more with the Bitbucket Server bot for Webex Teams. Share, collaborate, and gain more visibility into version control.
Note: To set up workflows, you must be an administrator for your Bitbucket Server account. (Looking for the Bitbucket Cloud bot for Webex Teams?)
Connect the Bitbucket Server bot to your spaces to receive customizable notifications such as:
- Pull Request Opened, Updated, Approved, Not Approved, Merged, Declined, Deleted, or Reviewers Updated
- Pull Request Marked “Needs Work”
- Pull Request Comment Added, Edited, or Deleted
- Repository Pushed, Updated, or Forked
- Repository Comment Added, Edited, or Deleted
Type "@Bitbucket Server help" to the bot in Webex Teams to learn how to get started