JIRA offers issue and project tracking tools for software development teams.
There’s no shortage of places you want to keep track of your JIRA projects – especially Cisco Webex Teams. Enhance productivity by getting all your JIRA updates in Cisco Webex Teams where all your team members are already active. This integration lets you connect your JIRA projects to Cisco Webex Teams spaces, and ramp up, or down, the volume of notifications and actions you want to see as the project evolves.
- See all your JIRA issue notifications in Cisco Webex Teams. You have to be a JIRA admin or work with your JIRA admin to complete set up
- Customize various project notifications to be received in different Cisco Webex Teams spaces
- Add, modify or delete any JIRA notification set up at any time directly from the Depot
- Access JIRA notifications in Cisco Webex Teams in all your devices
- Enable for both JIRA Server and Cloud
November 1, 2017
- Addresses the request which would allow JIRA users (non-admins) to set up this integration to receive JIRA notifications in Cisco Webex Teams
- Create and update JIRA issues, or quickly respond to a JIRA notification directly from Cisco Webex Teams. This option requires JIRA authentication and a JIRA Cloud account.