Allow your workforce to access their employee data instantly through Webex Teams
With ADP Virtual Assistant, companies using ADP for payroll and Webex Teams for internal collaboration can give their employees convenient access to their own workplace information - directly within Teams.
The integration allows employees to:
- Quickly get a summary of their latest pay statement including historical pay and visualize their deductions with an interactive graph
- Review and deep dive into each pay deduction category including Tax (Federal, State, Medicare), Benefits, Retirement, other
- View year-to-date pay
- Receive pay notifications when their latest pay statement is ready
To get started:
- Your HR practitioner subscribes to the app on ADP Marketplace at https://marketplace.adp.com/webex-teams and enables specific features.
- After enabling specific features, your workforce can begin using ADP for Webex Teams.
Your employees are in control of their privacy with the ability to review permissions granted for each feature of the ADP Virtual Assistant. They can review or revoke consent at any time by simply typing a command like “consent” or “privacy” to manage consents.
This application needs to be configured by your HR admin and is targeted to enterprises ranging from 1 to 1,000+ employees.