Check in on projects, code, and work items with the Azure DevOps Services bot for Webex Teams.
Your repositories, at a glance. With the Azure DevOps Services bot for Webex Teams, you can easily stay on top of the latest changes happening in your team’s repositories.
- Only Azure DevOps Services accounts are supported by this bot. (Looking for the Azure DevOps Server bot for Webex Teams?)
- Webhook set up needed for some workflows. Learn More.
Connect the Azure DevOps Services bot to your spaces to receive customizable notifications such as:
- Pull Request Created, Updated, or Merge Attempted
- Release Deployment Started, Completed, or Approval Pending
- Work Item Created, Restored, Updated, or Deleted
- Work Item Comment Added
- Build Completed
- Code Checked In
- Commit Pushed
To get started, go to your selected Webex Teams space, then type "@" and select Azure DevOps Services, followed by the command: help.