Zapier is the easiest way to connect Cisco Spark to over 700 of your favorite web apps.
Zapier's Cisco Spark integration turns your rooms into command and notification centers by connecting them to over 700 popular web apps, from cloud storage to CRMs and social media. Never miss an important notification from your favorite tools again! With simple connections called Zaps, you can eliminate copy/pasting and one-time exports of your information: Zapier does it all for you.
You don't need any coding experience to set up a Zap, and they're created in minutes. All you have to do is select an app and Trigger event to kick off your workflows, and all the Actions you want Zapier to perform for you.
- New Message: Triggers when a new message is created in a Spark room.
- Delete Room: Deletes Spark room.
- Post File: Posts file in Spark room.
- Create Membership: Creates Spark membership.
- Post Message: Creates Spark message.
- Create Room: Creates Spark room.
- Update Room Title: Updates Spark room's title.